You can avoid those pesky Futile fee surprise, with this checklist for each booking:
- Ensure safe, quick and easy access to the bin (e.g., no vehicles blocking its path).
- Provide clear instructions before the truck is dispatched.
- Load the bin securely and within its capacity and notify us when you no longer need it.
- If unsure, enquire about the scheduled collection date from our Customer Service Representatives.
- Mark the anticipated date/s in your calendar for reference.
- Give at least 24-72 hours’ notice for cancellations, bin size changes, date changes, or bin hire extensions.
- Keep in mind that we are closed on Public Holidays, so plan accordingly when notifying us of any changes.
- Be aware that any same-day changes may result in futile fees, as the driver could already be enroute to you.